Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Research conclusions

Research conclusions

Oct/Fri/2017 | Uncategorized

Research Paper Conclusions - …

Research conclusions

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Writing a Conclusion- CRLS …

blu ray essay USA / Italy / France / Morocco 1952. Research? Gloriously cinematic despite its tiny budget, Orson Welles#8217;s Othello is a testament to the filmmaker#8217;s stubborn willingness to the perfect, pursue his vision to the ends of the research, earth. Unmatched in his passionate identification with Shakespeare#8217;s imagination, Welles brings his inventive visual approach to this enduring tragedy of prospectus, jealousy, bigotry, and rage, and also gives a towering performance as the Moor of research, Venice, alongside Suzanne Cloutier as the innocent Desdemona, and on ignorance, Michel MacLiammir as the conclusions, scheming Iago. Student Essay? Shot over the course of three years in Italy and Morocco and plagued by many logistical problems, this fiercely independent film joins Macbeth and Chimes at research, Midnight in making the research prospectus dissertation, case for Welles as the cinema#8217;s most audacious interpreter of the Bard. From its opening shots, where the camera looks down on research conclusions a solemn funeral procession, Othello exhibits Welles' flair for unc, dramatic compositions. Conclusions? Instead of the student essay, tame eye-level visuals of many films of Shakespeare plays, where the research, camera is content to watch great actors saying great words, Welles approached Othello as a work intended at least equally for the eye. Theatrical Release: September 22nd, 1952 - Greece. Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC vs. Criterion - Region 'A' - Blu-ray.

1) Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC LEFT. 2) Criterion - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - RIGHT. Carlotta, in France, has a Region 'B' Blu-ray available: Criterion - Spine # 870. 1.33:1 Original Aspect Ratio. Average Bitrate: 5.30 mb/s. NTSC 704x480 29.97 f/s.

1080P / 23.976 fps Dual-layered Blu-ray. Disc Size: 48,088,262,328 bytes. Holocaust? Video Bitrate: 30.51 Mbps. Codec: MPEG-4 AVC Video. 1080P / 23.976 fps Dual-layered Blu-ray. Feature: 23,651,377,152 bytes. Conclusions? Video Bitrate: 30.51 Mbps. Codec: MPEG-4 AVC Video. NOTE: The Vertical axis represents the bits transferred per second. The Horizontal is the time in minutes.

LPCM Audio English 1152 kbps 1.0 / 48 kHz / 1152 kbps / 24-bit. LPCM Audio English 1152 kbps 1.0 / 48 kHz / 1152 kbps / 24-bit. Dolby Digital Audio English 192 kbps 1.0 / 48 kHz / 192 kbps. #8226; Doc. - Restoring Othello 21:53 min. Model Student Essay? 4.86 mb/sec.

1080P / 23.976 fps Dual-layered Blu-ray. Disc Size: 48,088,262,328 bytes. Video Bitrate: 30.51 Mbps. Codec: MPEG-4 AVC Video. 1080P / 23.976 fps Dual-layered Blu-ray. Feature: 23,651,377,152 bytes. Research Conclusions? Video Bitrate: 30.51 Mbps. Codec: MPEG-4 AVC Video. On Ignorance? • Audio commentary from research 1995 featuring filmmaker Peter Bogdanovich and essays, Orson Welles scholar Myron Meisel. • Filming “Othello,” Welles’s last completed film, a 1979 essay-documentary (1:23:02) • Return to Glennascaul, a 1953 short film made by conclusions, actors Michel MacLiammir and Hilton Edwards during a hiatus from shooting Othello (28:06) • Souvenirs d’“Othello,” a 1995 documentary about actor Suzanne Cloutier by Franois Girard (48:46) • Simon Callow - interview 2017 (21:55) • New interview with Welles scholar Franois Thomas on writing the perfect the two versions (18;12) • New interview with Ayanna Thompson, author of Passing Strange: Shakespeare, Race, and Contemporary America (21;12) • Interview from 2014 with scholar Joseph McBride (32:44) • PLUS: An essay by conclusions, film critic Geoffrey O’Brien. Blu-ray Release Date: October 10th, 2017.

Transparent Blu-ray Case. Chapters 20 + 21. NOTE : The below Blu-ray captures were taken directly from the Blu-ray disc. ADDITION: Criterion - Region 'A' Blu-ray - September 2017: The Criterion Blu-ray release of Welles' Othello (aka The Tragedy of Othello: The Moor of Venice ) was much-anticipated by fans of the essay, director. It includes both New, restored 4K digital transfers of two versions of the film, the 1952 European one and the 1955 U.S. and conclusions, UK one in separate transfer on the same first, of two, Blu-ray discs. The second BD disc has the majority of the extras.

The, longer, European cut looks superior to the US/UK version in 1080P. The latter, shows a bit more information in the frame, but may have some minor digitization issues looking notably softer and with less grain than the 1952 cut . I suspect this strong difference was the reason the release date was delayed, and I trust Criterion did the best they could with the US/UK source. You can see the differences by toggling between the unc, large, clickable, captures below. The European release, shown at Cannes does not have title credits - they were read at the screening instead. Conclusions? Bottom line is that this looks dramatically improved with the old sources that have been drifting around for tea party, years - we've included capture comparisons to the old 2004 SD that some were able to purchase. Research? The audio tracks have also been restored and now in liner PCM, obviously providing much better support for the music by Alberto Barberis and introduction for boston essay, Angelo Francesco Lavagnino ( The Savage Innocents .). Conclusions? This production did not have a large budget but the dialogue is consistently clear with only a couple of exceptions and thee are optional English subtitles offered. Research Prospectus Dissertation? The Criterion Blu-ray is Region 'A'-locked. For the 1955 version there is the 1995 audio commentary featuring filmmaker Peter Bogdanovich and research, Orson Welles scholar Myron Meisel taking turns exploring details of the model, production and anecdotes about research conclusions Welles and his thoughts from Bogdanovich. I thought it worked well and research prospectus dissertation, I was keen to follow. On the research conclusions, second Blu-ray are the bulk of the supplements.

Filming “Othello,” runs 1-hour 23-minutes and was Welles’s last completed film, a 1979 essay-documentary that dives into holocaust the production of Othello and includes extended conversations between Welles and actors Michel MacLiammir and Hilton Edwards. Return to Glennascaul , a 1953 1/2 hour film made by actors MacLiammir and Edwards during a hiatus from shooting Othello . It has an conclusions introduction by Bogdanovich. There is an holocaust essays excellent new interview with Welles biographer Simon Callow that runs 22-minutes as he discusses the production of Othello , especially Welles's relationship with actors in the film. Conclusions? Souvenirs d’“Othello ,” (Desdemona) a 1995 French-Canadian documentary about holocaust actor Suzanne Cloutier by Franois Girard - in runs over 3/4 of an hour. There is a new, 18-minute, interview with Welles scholar Franois Thomas about the two versions plus a new interview with Ayanna Thompson, author of Passing Strange: Shakespeare, Race, and Contemporary America about the conclusions, question of race in writing unc, Othello . It runs over 20-minutes.

Lastly is a Fiction Factory interview from 2014 with scholar Joseph McBride lasting over 1/2 an hour. The package has an essay by film critic Geoffrey O’Brien. Research Conclusions? One of the Blu-ray releases of the research prospectus, year despite the, video, differences in the two versions. It is totally beneficial to have 1080P (4K restored) access to both 1952 and research, 1955 versions - both in uncompressed audio - and the massive amount of extras (a commentary and, second disc with 3 hours of student essay, video supplements). This is an conclusions essential. Writing The Perfect? fans will be so pleased with owning this and finally watching Welles film in the best home theater presentation.

Our highest recommendation! ON THE DVD : The Korean R0 DVD uses the research, same data as the US Image R1 DVD. The same run time, bit rate graph, chapter stop locations and sound. Introduction Essay? It even has the same chapter menus and the same bonus documentary. The same text based filmorgraphy, only in Korean rather than English. Research Conclusions? Then why would you want the introduction for boston, Korean DVD? It has ENGLISH SUBTITLES! The audio has always been a problem with this version and was a major focus of the restoration, so subtitles are a huge benefit. Conclusions? Welles cut the play down to a mere 92 min, the 1995 Othello with Fishburne Branagh runs 123 min and prospectus dissertation, the BBC version with Anthony Hopkins and Bob Hoskins runs a full 208 min, so every word that Welles used is critical, subtitles help you pickup what you need. Subtitles assist in conclusions, any Shakespearian adaptation, it could even be one of the thesis statement, biggest aids in research conclusions, making his plays accessible. If a text based info track was used, much like to the perfect thesis statement, supplemental tracks on conclusions the Star Trek Special Editions, then volumes of background information could be added to help make the for boston essay, plays easier to follow.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail did the converse and used Shakespearean Subtitles from Henry IV Part II as a dry form of research conclusions, humor. The Image disc should have subtitles, a big oversight. (Wait while I step down now, thanks) If Beatrice Welles-Smith could have negotiated with Criterion, than a whole world of supplements could have added greatly. The Criterion laserdisc had 36 chapter stops with the following; comm. by Peter Bogdanovich Myron Meisel excerpts from 1979 doc. Filming Othello The short film Returning to Glennascaul starring Welles 3 excerpted interviews from the Italian doc. Rosabella comparisons of 4 versions Desdemon's death Welles' 1952, silent German 1922, Russian 1956, Italian opera 1986 with or without comm. by prospectus, playwright Russ Lees. Information about the sidework Welles did to raise money for research, Othello The liner notes tied the essay, chapter stops to the same location in the written play and added comments by Jonathan Rosenbaum. So much could have been added that is now almost impossible to conclusions, get to. (Please wait while I step down again) Criterion - Region 'A' - Blu-ray. Criterion - Region 'A' - Blu-ray 2. CLICK EACH BLU-RAY CAPTURE TO SEE ALL IMAGES IN FULL 1920X1080 RESOLUTION.

1) Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC TOP. 2) Criterion (1952) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - MIDDLE. 2) Criterion (1955) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - BOTTOM. 1) Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC TOP. 2) Criterion (1952) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - MIDDLE. 2) Criterion (1955) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - BOTTOM.

1) Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC TOP. 2) Criterion (1952) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - MIDDLE. 2) Criterion (1955) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - BOTTOM. 1) Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC TOP. 2) Criterion (1952) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - MIDDLE. 2) Criterion (1955) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - BOTTOM. 1) Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC TOP. The Perfect? 2) Criterion (1952) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - MIDDLE. 2) Criterion (1955) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - BOTTOM. 1) Leevision - Region 0 - NTSC TOP. 2) Criterion (1952) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - MIDDLE.

2) Criterion (1955) - Region 'A' - Blu-ray - BOTTOM. More Blu-ray Captures (European Version) Carlotta, in France, has a Region 'B' Blu-ray available: Criterion - Spine # 870. Associated Reading (CLICK COVERS or TITLES for more information) by Orson Welles, Peter Bogdanovich, Jonathan Rosenbaum. by Orson Welles, Simon Callow, Richard France. by research, Orson Welles, Mark W. Estrin. by Peter Conrad. by mfa creative writing unc, David Thomson. by Chuck Berg, Tom Erskine, John C. Tibbetts, James M. Welsh, Thomas L. Erskine.

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
How To Write A Good Research Paper Conclusions - …

Personal values, belief and attitudes Essay Sample. As human beings, we all have our own values, beliefs and attitudes that we have developed throughout the course of our lives. Our family, friends, community and the experiences we have had all contribute to research conclusions, our sense of who we are and writing statement how we view the world. As community services workers, we are often working with people who are vulnerable and/or who may live a lifestyle that mainstream society views as being different or unacceptable. Research. If, as community services workers, we are to provide a service that meets the needs of our target groups and helps them to feel empowered, we need to be aware of our own personal values, beliefs and attitudes and be prepared to adopt the mfa creative professional values of our industry—and not impose our own ideas on our clients. What are values?

Values are principles, standards or qualities that an individual or group of people hold in research, high regard. Student. These values guide the way we live our lives and the decisions we make. Research. A value may be defined as something that we hold dear, those things/qualities which we consider to be of worth. A ‘value’ is model student essay commonly formed by a particular belief that is conclusions related to the worth of an idea or type of behaviour. Some people may see great value in saving the world’s rainforests. Dissertation. However a person who relies on the logging of a forest for their job may not place the same value on the forest as a person who wants to research conclusions, save it. Values can influence many of the judgments we make as well as have an impact on the support we give clients. It is important that we do not influence client’s decisions based on our values. We should always work from the basis of supporting the client’s values. Activity: What are some of my values?

1.Manners—are they old fashioned? Do they hold a high or low value in your life? 2.Pride—are there things you need to be proud of? Do you value pride or do you value humility? 3.Clothes—how important are clothes at work? At play?

4.Behaviour on the sports field—what behaviours do you value? Sportsmanship? Winning? Team spirit? Individuality? 5.Family life? What do you value about family life? Write down some of the values you hold in these areas. Talk to friends and family members.

Ask them these same questions. Do the answers differ? Where do values come from? Our values come from a variety of student essay, sources. Research Conclusions. Some of these include: •peers (social influences) •the workplace (work ethics, job roles) •educational institutions such as schools or TAFE. •significant life events (death, divorce, losing jobs, major accident and trauma, major health issues, significant financial losses and so on) •major historical events (world wars, economic depressions, etc). Dominant values are those that are widely shared amongst a group, community or culture. Model. They are passed on through sources such as the research conclusions media, institutions, religious organisations or family, but remember what is considered dominant in one culture or society will vary to the next. Using the sources listed above, some of your values could be: •family—caring for holocaust, each other, family comes first •peers—importance of friendship, importance of research, doing things that peers approve of •workplace—doing your job properly; approving/disapproving of ‘foreign orders’ (doing home-related activities in work time or using work resources for home related activities) •educational institutions—the valuing or otherwise of learning; value of self in relation to an ability to unc, learn (this often depends on conclusions personal experience of schooling, whether positive or negative) •significant life events—death of loved ones and prospectus the impact on conclusions what we value as being important; marriage and the importance and role of marriage and children; separation and model student essay divorce and the value change that may be associated with this (valuing of self or otherwise) •religion—beliefs about ‘right and research wrong’ and beliefs in gods •media—the impact of TV, movies, radio, the Internet and writing advertising on research what is important in statement, our lives, what is research conclusions valued and not valued •music—music often reflects what is occurring in society, people’s response to model, things such as love and relationships which may then influence the development of our values •technology—the importance of technology or otherwise; the importance of computers and research conclusions developing computer skills •culture—a cultural value such as the introduction essay importance of individuality as opposed to conforming to groups •major historical events—not wasting anything, saving for times of draught, valuing human life, patriotic values. It is conclusions important that you develop an essays, awareness of what you value, as these values will be important in informing your relationships with clients, co–workers and employers. The following is a list of common dominant values in Australian society.

Tick the values that apply to you and then select the research ten most important values you ticked and rank them. (1 = most important, 10 = least important) Click here for the list (.doc 12 KB) Did you learn something about yourself that you didn’t expect? What is important here is essays your ability to be able to conclusions, identify the values that are. important to you. It is important to be conscious of our values. The Perfect Thesis Statement. This knowledge helps us to: •ask ourselves why we are doing what we are doing. •identify the consequences of our actions for research conclusions, ourselves and others (including clients and essay is blessing co-workers) •consider other and better options if necessary.

It is important to not only have a knowledge of your value system, but to understand that your values underpin your beliefs and beliefs underpin behaviour. Research Conclusions. How we behave is a reflection of our beliefs and our beliefs are a reflection of our values. Exploring your values. We are all influenced in varying degrees by the values of our family, culture, religion, education and social group. Knowing your own values can help you work effectively with clients, resolve conflicts and support the organisation’s philosophy of care appropriately. Wherever our values come from they make us the unique person we are today!

Answer the following and then think about what it tells you about yourself, where your values have come from and how people with different backgrounds and life experiences would answer these questions. There are no right or wrong answers—just answer honestly and be willing to explore and reflect upon your own values. •With what race do I identify? •Do I know people from a different race to me? •Do I believe people from different races should live together? •What would life be like if my skin colour was different?

•What do I think about marriages and relationships between people from different races? •How many friends do I have from mfa creative the opposite sex? •If I was a different gender how might life be different? •What is my religion? Do I believe in it? •What is my family’s religion?

•Are most people in research, my community from this religion? •How does my religion influence my life? •What culture do I identify with? •What do I like and on ignorance dislike about my culture and traditions? •What other cultures interest me? Do I like learning about research them? Why? •What is my first language?

•What other languages do I speak? •Who should decide what language people should speak? •What political party do I support? Why? •Do I believe in mfa creative, the death penalty? Why? •What are my views on abortion? Why? •What are my views on homosexuality? Why?

•What are my views about illegal drugs? Why? •What are my view about voluntary euthanasia? Why? Reflect on your answers about where your values have come from. 1.What did this activity tell you about your values? 2.Can you identify some other factors/significant life experiences that have contributed in shaping your values? 3.Why have you decided to become a worker in the CSI?

4.How do you think your values will guide your actions as a worker in the CSI? The aim of this activity is to make you aware of issues that could arise in the workplace and research the differing values workers can have. There are no right or wrong answers, so when completing this activity try to be as honest as you can. Read the following scenarios and rate your reactions by essay ticking the box which best defines your reaction. Stan and Russell have become good friends in the residential care facility.

They enjoy each other’s company and like to conclusions, read pornographic magazines together. Stan usually buys the magazines, but one month Stan did not come into the hostel for care as he usually did. Essays. Russell wanted some new pornos to read so he asked Penny the care worker to conclusions, buy him some magazines. She agreed and brought some for on ignorance is blessing, him. What do you think about research conclusions Penny doing this for Russell? I think this is not okay. I think this is okay. Wayne is a 49 year old volunteer at an aged care home.

He is an Anglo-Australian, with a disability. He works with Anh, the recreation officer. She Vietnamese and is 20 years old. Wayne and Anh have been going out together and Wayne has told Anh that he loves her. How do you feel about Anh and Wayne being partners? Rate your feeling according to their ages: I think this is not okay.

I think this is holocaust okay. Rate your feeling according to their cultural backgrounds: I think this is okay. I think this is not okay. Rate your feeling according to research conclusions, the fact they work together: I think this is not okay. I think this is holocaust essays okay. Dawn is conclusions a 50 year old woman with Downs Syndrome, and is a resident at a residential aged care facility.

She masturbates in the common lounge area at the facility. She needs to be shown a private place to do this and it is your role to take her to a private room, next time she is masturbating. How do you feel about this? Rate your response according to the factor of Dawn masturbating: I think this is okay. I think this is not okay. Rate your response according to the factor of your role as a worker assisting her in this situation. I think this is okay.

I think this is not okay. This activity was useful in helping you identify some strong beliefs you hold. It is good for introduction for boston tea party, you to research conclusions, be able to reflect on these and think how they might impact on your role as a care worker. For example, if you think that all older people and people with disabilities have a right to express their sexuality, regardless of the way they choose do that, you will want to ensure their privacy and essays dignity is respected. Research. Remember, clients have a right to receive a professional service regardless of the introduction tea party attitudes, beliefs and values they hold. After answering the research questions, you might find it useful to revisit your answers and identify where your attitudes have come from. This will help in preventing your personal attitudes from essay is blessing impacting on the way you work with clients. What is a belief? Beliefs come from real experiences but often we forget that the original experience is not the same as what is happening in life now.

Our values and beliefs affect the quality of our work and all our relationships because what you believe is what you experience. Research. We tend to think that our beliefs are based on reality, but it is our beliefs that govern our experiences. The beliefs that we hold are an important part of our identity. They may be religious, cultural or moral. Beliefs are precious because they reflect who we are and how we live our lives. As a care worker in writing unc, the community services industry, the pre-existing beliefs you may have could be related to research conclusions, stereotypes that have developed for you around issues like sexuality, alcohol and other drugs, ageing and disabilities, independence, health, the rights of people, your idea of health and what it’s like to student, be older and/or disabled. These stereotypes could affect the research conclusions way you interact and work with clients. This is because you have assumptions about what your clients can and model essay can’t do for themselves, the way they should think about issues and what is best for them.

If you make assumptions as a worker then you are denying clients their rights, respect and dignity. As a worker this would be regarded as a breach in your duty of care towards clients. The need for older people and people with disabilities to research, express their sexuality does not necessarily diminish over writing the perfect thesis time. Conclusions. The desire for intimacy can in fact intensify. Holocaust Essays. The development of research, new relationships may occur as a result of living in a residential care setting or as people’s social networks change over time. The right to express sexuality is a quality of life issue and is part of one’s self-identity. Research Prospectus Dissertation. The way people choose to express their sexuality may change over time in a variety of ways. Conclusions. Intimate relationships enhance a person’s quality of life and contribute to writing, their feelings of well being. As a care worker it is important to respect a person’s right to research conclusions, express their sexuality in a way which is appropriate for them.

What is an attitude? The word ‘attitude’ can refer to essay on ignorance is blessing, a lasting group of feelings, beliefs and behaviour tendencies directed towards specific people, groups, ideas or. An attitude is a belief about something. It usually describes what we think is the ‘proper’ way of doing something. The attitudes that we feel very strongly about are usually called values. Other attitudes are not so important and are more like opinions. Research Conclusions. Sometimes our own attitudes can make us blind to other people’s values, opinions and needs. Attitudes will always have a positive and negative element and when you hold an attitude you will have a tendency to behave in model, a certain way toward that person or object. You will need to be aware of your own personal values, beliefs and research conclusions attitudes and how they might impact on your work. It is important to for boston tea party essay, consider the mapping of research, your own life – what have been some significant events that have shaped you, what qualities you admire in is blessing, yourself and others, what beliefs are important to you, what you value and research conclusions so on.

Some examples of these may be personal features such as strength of essay, character, helping people, respect, honesty, wealth, success, health etc. What we believe are important qualities, or what qualities we admire in ourselves and others, generally reflect our life experiences and research conclusions the values which we established in our early years through the influence of family, teachers, friends, religion, our culture, our education. Given that all of research, us have differences which have been shaped by our life experiences, we can understand that we will all have different sets of values and beliefs. Research. We do not all think about issues in the same way! To work effectively it is critical to understand your own values and beliefs and to understand the essay is blessing importance of not allowing them to affect the way in which you work with clients.

Remember they are your values and may be quite different to the values held by conclusions your clients. In order to remain professional it is necessary to leave your personal values out of the client/worker relationship. This means that it is important that you allow clients to make decisions based on their own values and on ignorance beliefs rather than decisions that reflect what you think they should do. When we are carrying out conclusions our daily duties at work we rarely think about our attitudes, we are immersed in essay is blessing, work itself and often remain unaware of research, just how different our attitudes could be to others around us. As previously defined an attitude is simply a belief, and describes what we think is the proper way of model, doing or thinking about something. Research. Attitudes vary in intensity. When we feel strongly about something attitudes are called values. Attitudes that are less important to us are called opinions. For example we may feel strongly that older people should give up their jobs when they reach a certain age, so that younger people can get work. Strong attitudes are often very emotional and can cloud our judgement in research, meeting other people’s needs.

This means that some people or clients may be denied their rights to be allowed to make their own choices and decisions about their life. The influence of attitudes. Our attitudes develop over time and not only reflect where we have come from i.e. the influence family, friends and experiences have had on our attitudes, but also how we will proceed with our life in the future. Attitudes are therefore a powerful element in research, our life, are long enduring and hard to change—but not impossible! The problem with attitudes. One of the problems with our attitudes is we often ignore any information which is holocaust essays not consistent with them—we become selective in the way we perceive and respond to events and issues—and lose our ‘objectivity’ about the conclusions world. By developing insights about holocaust our attitudes we reduce the risk of making decisions at work based on our unconscious, pre-existing perceptions, allowing us work more professionally with clients. Awareness of personal attitudes. It is conclusions good practice to think about your attitudes and beliefs: it helps you to understand yourself better. It is beneficial to reflect on unc your life, identify some of the significant events that have shaped you, consider what qualities you admire in yourself and others and be mindful of what values and are important to you.

Your identity has shaped the person you are today! Here is a checklist that will help you assess how your identity has developed. (.doc 25 kB) The exercise you have just completed will have given you some sense of research, where your own identity has come from. Think about this as you answer the following questions. 1.From the values you chose above, list the ones that would apply to your role as a care worker.

2.Why is it important for community services workers to have a sense of writing the perfect statement, their own identity and where it has come from? 3.What issues can you identify for yourself in conclusions, having to research dissertation, work with people and clients who have grown up differently form you, have a different identity and conclusions therefore different beliefs? Taking into for boston account personal values and beliefs. One of the responsibilities of workers is research conclusions that we do not impose our own values and beliefs on the people we work with. That is, that we don’t provide options and services based on what we feel is introduction right, but that we work with people in relation to what is right for them. We should always remember that it is their life and only they should make decisions about how they should live their life.

If you try to impose your own moral values on clients, you are likely to make them feel judged and to damage their self-worth. Research Conclusions. Moreover, they are likely to reject you and to reject your values too. If you are able to accept your clients, with whatever values they have, you may well find that as time passes they move closer to essay on ignorance is blessing, you in their beliefs. This is inevitable because we are, whether we like it or not, models for our clients and we have a responsibility to be good models. Regardless of who the client is, and conclusions regardless of his or her behaviour, he or she deserves to be treated as a human being of worth.

If you respect your clients, they will, through feeling valued, be given the optimum conditions in which to essays, maximise their potential as individuals. It is essential that you are aware of your own values and beliefs so that you do not impose them (deliberately or unintentionally) on the people you are working with. In order to leave your personal values out research of the client/worker relationship, you need to aware of the impact they may have when you come across clients that do not behave in ways that you agree with—that is, clients who have different values and beliefs to you. You may find that with such clients you become judgemental or notice that you are encouraging clients to make a decision that reflects what you think they should do (based on your values and beliefs) rather than working with the client to come up with their own ideas about how to resolve the issue. That is why it is so important to holocaust, have ethical standards, so that we are operating by conclusions a professional set of guidelines, not what we personally think is research right or wrong. Activity: Professional values.

What would you consider to be the values and attitudes that are critical for someone who works in research, the community services industry? Respecting the essays beliefs, attitudes and values of others. Everyone is entitled to their own values, attitudes and beliefs. It is important to accept and respect that other people may well have different attitudes, values and beliefs than you. We do not have the right to expect that others change their values, attitudes and beliefs just because they are different to ours. It is quite possible that you may face situations at research conclusions, work that either challenge or compromise your own values, attitudes or beliefs when working to writing the perfect thesis, support people with a disability. It is not always easy to avoid communicating your beliefs and conclusions values to prospectus, clients, but it is something you need to be very aware of.

It can be very easy to influence clients in subtle ways. Simple things like body language, gestures, the research conclusions way you say something, or even actions, can give a client the impression you agree or disagree with their values or beliefs. A disability support worker, Sally, was assisting Harry, a client, to decide what movie he was going to see on model student the weekend. Harry loved horror films. Sally hated them. Research. During the mfa creative writing conversation Sally shook her head every time Harry pointed to a horror film in the paper. In the end Harry decided to conclusions, go and holocaust see a comedy.

Even though Sally did not directly say that she disapproved of Harry’s movie choice, when she shook her head she indicated that she did not approve of Harry’s choice. The support you give to clients should be, as much as possible, in line with their values, attitudes and beliefs, while also in research conclusions, line with your community services organisation and the law. Impact of model, values and philosophies on research service provision. The way that the above values and philosophies are acted upon in services affects the quality of the prospectus dissertation service provided to clients. The more these values are promoted and reflected in the way the service operates, the more positive the experience for the client. Activity: Identifying the impact of research conclusions, values and philosophies on service provision. Phong is a 29 year old Vietnamese man who was injured in writing thesis, a serious car accident eight months ago and sustained a brain injury. This means that he has great difficulty with his short-term memory and conclusions with organising his thoughts. He also needs to use a wheelchair because of prospectus dissertation, a neck injury. Phong is now living back at home with his family.

Most of his friends don’t come around anymore and Phong hardly gets out. He is unable to conclusions, return to work as a mechanic. Phong has been referred to a community access program, designed to for boston essay, help him deal with his brain injury and integrate back into the community. Is this the perfect essay for you? Save time and order Personal values, belief and attitudes. essay editing for research conclusions, only $13.9 per page. Top grades and quality guaranteed! Relevant essay suggestions for Personal values, belief and attitudes. How own attitudes, values and behaviour could impact on work with children and young people.

Everyone has a different attitude ad has different values compared to other people but that… Personal Values and Ethics Standards. They will represent a person’s priorities and writing may serve as a guideline in the individuals daily activities. A person’s values at research conclusions, any given time may vary in importance. “This prioritization… Principles of Personal Development in Adult Social Care Settings. 1. Research Prospectus. Identify what standards influence the way adult social care job roles are carried out (AC1.1)?

As a care worker there are standards that influence the conclusions way my role is… Personal Values and Ethical Standards. Personal values are principles that define a person as an individual. Honesty, reliability, and trust, are personal values that determine how an individual will face the world and relate with… Feminism Is Defined By The Belief That The Personal Is The Political. Discuss Although not all strands of feminism advocate interference in the personal lives of women, feminism has proven to be unsuccessful in achieving full female emancipation by purely focusing on…

Core Values of the the perfect thesis statement National Association of Social Workers. The primary mission, also known as the code of ethics, for the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) is to help enhance the well-being of people and to assist ignificant…

Essay Writing Service -
Writing a Conclusion - Answering the …

i.Mx6 Android wakeup/ resume after sleep / suspend on conclusions KitKat 4.4. Mx6 - Kontron Board Mx6 SabreLite / Nitrogen6x Board. Essays! I am trying to figure out how to wakeup my android system after it goes into research, deep sleep mode.. I thought I had this fixed by essay on ignorance is blessing adding various adds and work around but I am still fighting this.. To not muddy the water with my implementation I when back to the Sabrelite/Nitrogen6x original build.. Created new nitrogen6x SD: $ cat kk-nitrogen6x-20141007.img | sudo dd bs=1M of=/dev/sdj. Research Conclusions! On Sabrelite/nitrogen6x board. Uboot# env default -a. Model Essay! In android settings: Turned off stay awake in development options Set display-sleep to 30sec. request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at 615294170076 (1970-01-02 00:09:48.569896404 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . done. suspend: start 1 suspend. suspend: finish 1 suspend after:0.2537666 seconds.

Freezing user space processes . Research! (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) add wake up source irq 100. add wake up source irq 51. PM: suspend of devices complete after 51.124 msecs. PM: late suspend of essay, devices complete after 0.695 msecs. Research! Disabling non-boot CPUs . Enabling non-boot CPUs . Introduction! CPU1: Booted secondary processor. Research Conclusions! Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. Prospectus! i.MXC CPU frequency driver.

CPU2: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. i.MXC CPU frequency driver. CPU3: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. i.MXC CPU frequency driver. PM: early resume of devices complete after 0.461 msecs. wakeup wake lock: alarm_rtc. imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.1: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. remove wake up source irq 51. remove wake up source irq 100.

PM: resume of devices complete after 291.861 msecs. Restarting tasks . done. Conclusions! suspend: finish 1 suspend after:3.512773928 seconds. suspend: exit suspend, ret = 0 (1970-01-02 00:09:52.267779666 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . done. suspend: start 2 suspend. suspend: finish 2 suspend after:0.2535333 seconds. Freezing user space processes . Writing Thesis Statement! (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Conclusions! Freezing remaining freezable tasks . Research! (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) pm_op(): platform_pm_suspend+0x0/0x5c returns -16. PM: Device alarm failed to conclusions suspend: error -16. Research Dissertation! PM: Some devices failed to suspend. PM: resume of devices complete after 60.529 msecs. Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 2 suspend after:0.146067666 seconds. suspend: exit suspend, ret = -16 (1970-01-02 00:09:53.012897332 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . done. Research! suspend: start 3 suspend. suspend: finish 3 suspend after:0.2538334 seconds.

Freezing user space processes . The Perfect Statement! (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Research Conclusions! Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) I can not wake it from CONSOLE or mouse on usb or unplugging mouse, or unplugging hdmi.. Sabrelite doesn't have any power or home buttons.. I would like to research wake up on touch/mouse input or console.. Conclusions! Note: In my implementation I have standard bootargs and have added no_console_suspend=1 and introduction for boston tea party essay, it still shuts down.. In my implentation this hard shutdown seems to come and research, go..

Sometime it just goes into writing the perfect statement, a lite sleep where the console stays active and touch screen wakes it up.. But often it will do the CPU1: Shutdown and it's DONE.. I never found a clear answer on this.. One FAE suggested the research, Micro in Touch screen drive the prospectus, wakeup pin. This was not an research conclusions, option for our application since we buy a off the shelf Touchscreen. However I found this solution.. I was trying to keep the DISPLAY ON all the time by adding a wake_lock.

I added this to a startup script (you can try on Command line) Afterwards the screen will go blank and moved to suspend state: request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at 88060821346 (1970-01-02 00:01:04.373401674 UTC) request_suspend_state: wakeup (3-0) at 93450869015 (1970-01-02 00:01:09.763448343 UTC) request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at 123892901018 (1970-01-02 00:01:40.205481679 UTC) Moving the mouse/touch screen will wake it back up!. I don't believe wake_lock should work this way.. (should keep screen on all the time).. but it fixed my problem. There are buttons for the SabreLite available as a separate accessory: This will allow you to wake up as expected. You can see in the kernel configuration that we specify it: Good Morning and thank you for your quick responses. Our application does not have any external gpio switches interfaces designed into it..

We need to wake via USB or serial interaction. Is there a way to the perfect wake up on Serial port or USB (touch screen) interaction? So found the conclusions, gpio pin that wakes the sabrelite board up.. Introduction Tea Party Essay! In playing with it, I discovered this board/build does something similar to research what I'm seeing on my Kontron one-off android build. Sequence of event on model student SabreLite board/android. Conclusions! -Wait 30 seconds. -Android halts cpu and freezes (no console response, mouse (usb) wont wake it up) [see logs below] -Ground gpio (power button) -Android wakes up and resumes.. Here is the holocaust, strange part. - wait 30 seconds. - Screen blanks and console shows (request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at. Conclusions! ) but does not freeze or halt!! - console still responds and mouse move wakes back up.. (see logs).. Introduction! This is research conclusions similar to writing my project. Depending on the day my kontron Android builds sometimes stays in light sleep mode (will wake up with touch screen) but sometime goes into research, Hard sleep(halt/freeze) and essay, since I don't have a POWER BUTTON it requires a reboot. I need to research find away to wake up on USB(Touch screen) and Serial. Note: I have added no_console_suspend to my bootargs.

Going to sleep 1st time after boot. request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at introduction for boston essay 89176974680 (1970-01-02 00:16:16.102297677 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . done. suspend: start 1 suspend. suspend: finish 1 suspend after:0.2537333 seconds. Freezing user space processes . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . Conclusions! (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) add wake up source irq 100. add wake up source irq 51. PM: suspend of devices complete after 47.853 msecs. PM: late suspend of devices complete after 0.682 msecs. Disabling non-boot CPUs . Enabling non-boot CPUs . CPU1: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. Unc! i.MXC CPU frequency driver. CPU2: Booted secondary processor.

Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. i.MXC CPU frequency driver. CPU3: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. Research! i.MXC CPU frequency driver. Writing Thesis! PM: early resume of devices complete after 0.464 msecs. wakeup wake lock: alarm_rtc. imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.1: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. remove wake up source irq 51. remove wake up source irq 100. PM: resume of devices complete after 295.264 msecs. Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 1 suspend after:1.462211654 seconds. Research Conclusions! suspend: exit suspend, ret = 0 (1970-01-02 00:16:20.255655332 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . Mfa Creative Writing Unc! done. suspend: start 2 suspend. suspend: finish 2 suspend after:0.2536335 seconds.

Freezing user space processes . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Research! Freezing remaining freezable tasks . Student! (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) pm_op(): platform_pm_suspend+0x0/0x5c returns -16. Conclusions! PM: Device alarm failed to suspend: error -16. PM: Some devices failed to suspend. PM: resume of devices complete after 60.883 msecs.

Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 2 suspend after:0.147519335 seconds. suspend: exit suspend, ret = -16 (1970-01-02 00:16:21.012026000 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . Unc! done. suspend: start 3 suspend. suspend: finish 3 suspend after:0.2557000 seconds. Freezing user space processes . (elapsed 0.02 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) add wake up source irq 100. add wake up source irq 51. Conclusions! PM: suspend of devices complete after 47.734 msecs. PM: late suspend of devices complete after 0.688 msecs.

Disabling non-boot CPUs . Enabling non-boot CPUs . CPU1: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. Writing Statement! i.MXC CPU frequency driver. CPU2: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. i.MXC CPU frequency driver. CPU3: Booted secondary processor. Research! Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. i.MXC CPU frequency driver. PM: early resume of devices complete after 0.452 msecs. wakeup wake lock: alarm_rtc. Essay Is Blessing! imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.1: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. remove wake up source irq 51. remove wake up source irq 100. PM: resume of research conclusions, devices complete after 295.643 msecs. Student Essay! Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 3 suspend after:18.918098333 seconds. suspend: exit suspend, ret = 0 (1970-01-02 00:16:40.255958334 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . Conclusions! done. suspend: start 4 suspend.

suspend: finish 4 suspend after:0.2535334 seconds. Freezing user space processes . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to prospectus debug) pm_op(): platform_pm_suspend+0x0/0x5c returns -16. PM: Device alarm failed to suspend: error -16. PM: Some devices failed to research conclusions suspend. Mfa Creative Writing Unc! PM: resume of devices complete after 60.811 msecs. Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 4 suspend after:0.146740669 seconds. suspend: exit suspend, ret = -16 (1970-01-02 00:16:41.011844666 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . done. suspend: start 5 suspend. Conclusions! suspend: finish 5 suspend after:0.2538667 seconds. Freezing user space processes . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.

Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) Serial console frozen and usb (mouse) won't wake it up. Waking up by GPIO (power button) PM: resume of devices complete after 295.643 msecs. Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 3 suspend after:18.918098333 seconds. The Perfect Thesis! suspend: exit suspend, ret = 0 (1970-01-02 00:16:40.255958334 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . done. suspend: start 4 suspend. suspend: finish 4 suspend after:0.2535334 seconds. Conclusions! Freezing user space processes . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to for boston essay debug) pm_op(): platform_pm_suspend+0x0/0x5c returns -16. PM: Device alarm failed to suspend: error -16.

PM: Some devices failed to research suspend. PM: resume of devices complete after 60.811 msecs. Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 4 suspend after:0.146740669 seconds. suspend: exit suspend, ret = -16 (1970-01-02 00:16:41.011844666 UTC) PM: Syncing filesystems . done. suspend: start 5 suspend. suspend: finish 5 suspend after:0.2538667 seconds. Freezing user space processes . Student Essay! (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done. Freezing remaining freezable tasks . (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.

Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to research debug) add wake up source irq 100. add wake up source irq 51. PM: suspend of devices complete after 37.735 msecs. PM: late suspend of devices complete after 0.684 msecs. Mfa Creative! Disabling non-boot CPUs . Enabling non-boot CPUs . CPU1: Booted secondary processor. Conclusions! Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. The Perfect Thesis Statement! i.MXC CPU frequency driver. CPU2: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. i.MXC CPU frequency driver. CPU3: Booted secondary processor. Calibrating delay loop (skipped) already calibrated this CPU. i.MXC CPU frequency driver.

PM: early resume of devices complete after 0.456 msecs. imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.0: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. imx-ipuv3 imx-ipuv3.1: IPU DMFC DP HIGH RESOLUTION: 1(0,1), 5B(2. remove wake up source irq 51. remove wake up source irq 100. wakeup wake lock: event0-2762. PM: resume of devices complete after 295.805 msecs. Restarting tasks . done. suspend: finish 5 suspend after:161.901734997 seconds. Research Conclusions! request_suspend_state: wakeup (3-0) at model essay 95609069676 (1970-01-02 00:19:23.253088996 UTC) suspend: exit suspend, ret = 0 (1970-01-02 00:19:23.264526667 UTC) active wake lock mmc1_detect. Conclusions! active wake lock main. active wake lock PowerManagerService.Display. active wake lock PowerManagerService.Broadcasts. active wake lock KeyEvents. active wake lock PowerManagerService.WakeLocks.

30 seconds later. request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at statement 165611178689 (1970-01-02 00:20:33.255197009 UTC) -- console stays awake and movement of research, mouse wakes up screen. Stays in this cycle until powercycled. Can someone shed some light on this? Again the ask is to Always wake up on USB(touchscreen) I never found a clear answer on this.. One FAE suggested the Micro in Touch screen drive the research dissertation, wakeup pin.

This was not an option for our application since we buy a off the shelf Touchscreen. However I found this solution.. I was trying to keep the DISPLAY ON all the time by adding a wake_lock. I added this to a startup script (you can try on Command line) Afterwards the research, screen will go blank and mfa creative unc, moved to suspend state: request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at 88060821346 (1970-01-02 00:01:04.373401674 UTC) request_suspend_state: wakeup (3-0) at 93450869015 (1970-01-02 00:01:09.763448343 UTC) request_suspend_state: sleep (0-3) at 123892901018 (1970-01-02 00:01:40.205481679 UTC) Moving the research conclusions, mouse/touch screen will wake it back up!.

I don't believe wake_lock should work this way.. Essays! (should keep screen on conclusions all the time).. Writing Unc! but it fixed my problem. Can I know how you set up a startup script? - I have the same sleep issue because my application required 24*7 day monitor on. At the moment, with my situation, the monitor would not turn off as long as my application is research running, but if I switched to the perfect other menu and the monitor was off, then I can not turn it on any more. Touch screen doesn't wake it up, also as I don't have the power button, so I have to conclusions reboot the machine in writing thesis statement such situation. Also, is research conclusions there a way that I can permanent disable/remove power save? You can enable the Stay Awake option in model student the developers options of the Settings app. If you want this to be on conclusions by default you can modify/add an overlay, here is an example: Thanks Gary, the Stay Awake option works for essays, me. Research Conclusions! I think Gary's answer might be your best choice.. However I will answer the How I added it to my startup. Android has a file called init.rc.

This works differently from essay linux's init.rc. You can find info on android init.rc at init/readme.txt - platform/system/core - Git at Google. Init.rc is part of the ram disk image and Can't be edited directly (you can edit it but it will disappear on next boot). You can find the source at /device/fsl/imx6/etc/init.rc. service startonce /system/bin/sh /data/startonce.sh. FYI: I also have another setup.. this script will restart if it dies. # restarts if exits. service startabei /system/bin/sh /data/mystartup.sh. In the startonce.sh I added: Hope that helps! Thanks Bill for taking the time to help. Yes, I will follow Gary's instruction to handle this. Photo Advisory -- US Secretary of Transportation, Anthony Foxx, Meets With NXP CEO Rick Clemmer at research conclusions CES 2016. NXP Semiconductors Announces Conference Call to Review Full-Year and Fourth Quarter 2015 Financial Results. The smart home of the future is on our doorstep.

NXP Smarter World Tour Begins Its European Journey. NXP “Smarter World Tour” Begins Its European Journey. NXP and holocaust essays, BRAGI Demonstrate World’s First Smart, Truly Wireless Earphones at CES 2016. Research! Bluetooth Low Energy for the Internet of Things. NXP Radar Technology Accelerates ADAS Adoption. NXP Introduces Industry’s Most Comprehensive Smart Home Automation Solutions. NXP Launches World’s Most Power Efficient Bluetooth Low Energy Chip for Wearable Devices. Mfa Creative! NXP Announces Beginning of New Era in NFC Technology. NXP Receives China UnionPay Secure Product Certification. NFC is conclusions everywhere at CES. CES 2016: Preparing for the revolution ahead.

Girlstart Announced as Beneficiary of for boston tea party, NXP Fundraising Efforts at 2016 Austin Marathon. MIFARE® brings Villanova’s Wildcard to life. Experience the conclusions, future of smart homes and essay on ignorance is blessing, smart mobility at CES 2016. Research Conclusions! Stella Lux shows the future of green mobility in Shanghai. Model Student Essay! NXP Semiconductors Obtains Improved Credit Ratings From SP and Moody's. We are the new NXP. NXP and Freescale Announce Completion of Merger. Copper-wire bonding takes gold with latest AEC addendum. Living in a Smarter World: From Privacy to Control.

The perfect wireless communication system. Streamlining Board Designs with NXP’s Mini Logic Portfolio. Saying no to traffic delays in research Istanbul. 6 ways NFC helps healthcare. NXP at IoT World Forum 2015, London – Security in IoT: How Secure is Smart?

The accidental thermal engineer: Can we know Tj by looking at tea party Tcase? What’s next for your wearables design? WaRP 7. 7 playful uses for NFC in gaming. Meet an NFC innovator: Speech Code. What you can do with Sensor Data Analytics, from babies to horses. Playroom 2.0: Made possible by conclusions NFC.

NXP and Guala Closures Bring Smart-Security NFC Closure Solutions to model student Wine and Spirits Market. Research Conclusions! The accidental thermal engineer: Can we know Tj by looking at prospectus dissertation Tcase? (Part 2) Can we trust new mobility systems? How NFC is taking mobile payments in bold new directions. NXP Hosts Future Secure Connected Car Showcase in Silicon Valley. Security, Privacy and Mobility: CES 2016 Discussion.

Academic Proofreading -
Research Paper Conclusions - …

Compare And Contrast Xbox 360 Vs Ps3 Essays and Research Papers. Xbox 360 vs . Research Conclusions. Playstation 3 Many people have bias opinions on the Xbox 360 versus . Playstation 3 topic. Writing The Perfect. The topic of which is better was in the air even before the consoles were released. Gamers everywhere would compare the next generation consoles together to see what the research conclusions better buy was. Gamers would compare everything that they could find out about the consoles. The main topics people were talking about would be the differences in performance, graphics, and prices. While both of the consoles. Blu-ray Disc , DVD , HD DVD 1133 Words | 3 Pages. Ps3 vs Xbox 360 Star Wars or Star Trek? McDonalds or Burger King?

Republicans or . Democrats? Pc or Mac? These are all epic topics that have been debated for years that have not yet found a definitive winner. Writing Thesis Statement. Just like these topics the war between Sony’s Playstation 3 and research conclusions Microsoft’s Xbox 360 has been brewing for years. It seemed like the only way that this feud could end was through a barrage of uneducated bantering, “yo mamma jokes” or, my favorite, a classic light saber duel. Essay. And until. Blu-ray Disc , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 1176 Words | 3 Pages.

Xbox 360 S versus PlayStation 3 In this day and research conclusions age it is not as easy to just walk into a store and buy an item and go home. The Perfect. . Just imagine, after months of children begging and pleading you have given into them, walking into to research, the store and thesis statement head for the electronics section. Research Conclusions. Then picture standing and staring at a multitude of options for gaming consoles like the Xbox 360 and introduction tea party the Playstation 3. The consoles have varying prices and tags that list all kinds of specifications that might as well be. Bluetooth , PlayStation , PlayStation 2 1280 Words | 3 Pages. Xbox 360 Kinect vs Playstation 3 Move. XBOX 360 Kinect VS PlayStation 3 Move Nikia Matthews COM/155 12/18/2011 Rhea Riegal . XBOX 360 Kinect VS PlayStation 3 Move The ultimate showdown in conclusions video games today is becoming a great deal. Writing Statement. The Wii was the conclusions first to research, start the gaming systems without having to use a joystick. Conclusions. Today the for boston essay XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3 have made a huge come back, by introducing the Kinect and research Move. Thesis Statement. Though gaming systems may encourage the player to conclusions, move, each device has it is on way of getting this.

History of video game consoles , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 1285 Words | 4 Pages. Xbox 360 vs . Model Student. PS3 Video game technology has made remarkable advancements over the last few . decades. All aspects of new video game systems keep improving and research the game play and graphics are more realistic than ever. Two of the writing most impressive new systems to be released are Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3 ( PS3 ). Both have shown incredible improvements compared to their previous models. Although in research conclusions my opinion, the Xbox 360 is a better purchase than the PS3 . The Xbox 360 is unc, $400. Blu-ray Disc , PlayStation , PlayStation 2 621 Words | 2 Pages.

A Compare and Contrast essay on Wii and Xbox 360. Wii vs . Research Conclusions. Xbox 360The Nintendo Wii and Microsoft Xbox 360 are two of the most revolutionary new game . systems. Holocaust. The Xbox 360 is more powerful, but on the other hand the Wii has some unique features and a lower price tag. Research Conclusions. In many ways these two consoles are very alike. At the statement same time they also have many differences. Nintendo and Microsoft reach out to different audiences with their unique gaming systems. The Xbox 360 was released in fall of 2005. Research Conclusions. The Nintendo Wii was released two years later in fall.

Game Critics Awards , History of video game consoles , Video game console 1004 Words | 3 Pages. Playstation 3 vs . Xbox 360 There are few professional sports rivalries that compare to that of the introduction for boston essay . Research Conclusions. Yankees and the Red Sox or the Flyers and the Penguins. Well since the year 2006 when Playstation 3 was released there has been a much heated rivalry between the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. Model Essay. It has been a nonstop war for the development of the superior gaming system. There are many reasons one could say that one console is research conclusions, better than the other. Research. In saying this, the conclusions users are correct. Each console. Blu-ray Disc , Netflix , PlayStation 3 947 Words | 3 Pages. ?Rochester School Carlos Gutierrez, 9?c Compare and Contrast Essay “ Xbox or Ps3 ” English . MAY.4.2011 XBOX or PS3 ? ?????????soft pairs it with it i’?Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and mfa creative writing roll.

SHIGERU MIYAMOTO Xbox 360 1or Ps32 which one would you choose? Did you know that the Xbox 360 is the second video game console produced by Microsoft? Did you know that the Sony?s Ps3 has hit 50 million units across the globe? . There have been many types of wars but in. Blu-ray Disc , PlayStation , PlayStation 2 1694 Words | 5 Pages. PlayStation 3 VS Xbox 360 Although PlayStation 3 are both great systems, PlayStation 3 the better buy. Both . consoles have awesome features such as 3D motion gaming, unlimited music, and online play. Only one of these consoles can be consider the conclusions best of the best. The PlayStation 3 is by far the superior console with its Blu-ray integration, amazing cell processor, and rechargeable wireless controller.

The first difference is The PlayStation Network is free, whereas Xbox Live Gold charges. Cell , History of video game consoles , PlayStation 2 399 Words | 2 Pages. biggest companies that product Game Console in the world. In this report we talk about Sony Company and Microsoft Company, they product different kinds of essays . Conclusions. game console. Sony Company product PLAYSTATION 3, for the other side Microsoft Company product XBOX 360 . These products are the 7th generation of the Game Console history era. The result for more research of this two products show that there are some differences between their quality, but the amount of number of the products that had been sold are. PlayStation , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 1842 Words | 7 Pages.

The War of the Gaming Titans Sony Playstation 3 vs Microsoft Xbox 360. rapidly improved the introduction for boston technology to home gaming, and made arcades nonexistence. The major video gaming titans of today are Nintendo, Microsoft . Xbox , and Sony Playstation. These three have been in war with each other the past ten years, and neither show signs of defeat. However the conclusions two leading competitors of high sales in model the gaming industry are Microsoft Xbox and Sony Playstation. Both developers have been head to head on research conclusions, technological advancements and consumer marketing. Sony uses their advanced design.

Blu-ray Disc , PlayStation , PlayStation 2 1763 Words | 5 Pages. Comparative Essay In this world of high tech gaming, two consoles reign supreme; Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Sony’s Playstation . 3. Both consoles put out amazing graphics and have awesome features. Only one of these consoles can be considered the holocaust best of best. The Playstation 3 is by far the superior console with its Blu-ray integration and conclusions amazing cell processor. The Xbox has a Xenon processor. The Xenon processor is used in most standard sever computers to maintain processes of that server. Is Blessing. Xenon. Blu-ray Disc , DVD , Hard disk drive 625 Words | 2 Pages.

Jordy Grant 02/24/08 English 101 Essay # 3 During the year 2005, an entertainment machine called the research Xbox . 360 , produced by Microsoft was released to the public. The machine is the next generation video game machine, and the father of the research dissertation Xbox . Almost exactly a year later the Playstation 3, produced by Sony Inc. was released. These entertainment machines are produced and designed to both to do the same thing, and therefore are very similar in many aspects, bu at the same. Blu-ray Disc , High-definition video , History of video game consoles 472 Words | 2 Pages. Shop(0.05) Buy A Bunch Of Games And a New Xbox Play Until The Break Of Dawn Now Suddenly Something wrong Microsoft Just Stick To Software . Research. Your Not Cut Out To Make Hardware Now I Sit And Wonder Why? I Bought Something That Will Just Die(0.33) (Break) Microsoft Red Ring Of Doom(1.12) Don't Play It More Than A Day It'll Die They Keep Telling The Consumer We're Getting This Game ( Oh Great Another Rumour0 Listen Good Now This Is The Law If Your 360 Happen To Fall It Will Sound Like A Chainsaw . 2006 singles , Microsoft , PlayStation 3 316 Words | 2 Pages. Motion Controllers Xbox Kinect Vs . PlayStation Move Report Overview This report is divided into two main sections, . On Ignorance. Xbox Kinect and PlayStation Move. Each section contains an conclusions overview and four subsections. The Perfect Statement. These subsections appropriately outline the research conclusions important information on the two types of motion controllers: features, gaming options, price, and is blessing ratings.

The final section outlines my opinion on which motion controller is best and how the sources led me to that decision. Xbox 360 – Kinect Overview . History of video game consoles , PlayStation 3 , SCART 917 Words | 4 Pages. ?Smart Phones: Windows vs . Android With time, phones have changed drastically. First from the house phone to the “brick phone,” flip phone and . Research Conclusions. now touch screen. Not too long ago Google and introduction tea party Microsoft Windows created smart phones that were really similar to research conclusions, the Apple iPhone, which was the phone that achieved better management of apps—BlackBerry being the first to student essay, launch phone applications. These smart phones are called Android and Windows Phone 7 which differ a lot from each other. When someone is. Android , Google , Graphical user interface 961 Words | 2 Pages.

Cameron Williams Professor Moquet English 1A July 8, 2013 Playstation 4 vs Xbox One The year 2013 marked the new era . of video game consoles. Sony and Microsoft, two heavyweight entertainment companies that are both fighting for the title of the best console. In one corner you have Sony’s Playstation 4 and in the other sits Microsoft’s Xbox one. Both of these are next generation consoles that use the latest technologies to give the gamer a better feel for the game that he or she plays. PlayStation 2 , Sony , Video game 1109 Words | 3 Pages. PS3 vs . Xbox Over the research conclusions past year gaming systems have flourished in the United States. Tea Party. The PS3 and . Xbox are the two leading sellers in gaming systems.

Both come with a hefty price tag. So there are many advantages and disadvantages of research each system. Introduction For Boston Tea Party Essay. A PS3 is similar to Xbox because they both can get wifi, online services, and research both have a wide variety of games. A PS3 and is blessing Xbox are similar in many ways. One way they are alike is they both are available to research, wifi. A PS3 and student essay Xbox both range from two hundred. Bluetooth , History of video game consoles , PlayStation 2 531 Words | 2 Pages. Evolution of the Xbox Supply Chain Microsoft made several adjustments to their supply chain between the research introduction of the introduction for boston essay . Conclusions. Xbox and the Xbox 360 . Dissertation. One of the first changes was adding a third EMS supplier, Celestica, in addition to Flextronics and Wistron. Celestica was added to conclusions, increase capacity and meet predicted demand which was expected to be much higher for introduction for boston the Xbox 360 than it had been for the original Xbox . Also, in addition to Microsoft’s current engineering team, they attempted to further. Microsoft , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 842 Words | 3 Pages.

Running Head: COMPARE AND CONTRAST Compare and research Contrast Self Administered Test Mary Coleman May . 12, 2008 PSYU 565 Jeffrey A. Research Prospectus Dissertation. Stone, PhD. Chapman University Compare and Contrast Self Administered Test The assignment for conclusions this week is to compare and contrast the results from research prospectus dissertation three self administered tests we took in class. Research. The tests I will compare and contrast are the 16 Personality Factors (16PF), the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis (T-JTA). 16 Personality Factors , 16PF Questionnaire , Carl Jung 1566 Words | 5 Pages. Running Head: COMPARE AND CONTRAST MACS TO PCS ? PAGE * MERGEFORMAT ?1? Compare and Contrast Macs . to PCs Matthew Gabriel Devry University March 11, 2010 VS Compare and Contrast Essay There is a lot to think about when you want to buy a home computer. You have two main choices; you can either buy a Mac or a PC. If I had the money I would buy Mac because I like them better than PCs, I have had both computers before so I know what one I do like better.

When you buy a home computer you have. Computer , Floppy disk , Hard disk drive 765 Words | 3 Pages. to industry standards. Sony launched the PS3 in research prospectus dissertation November 2006, which brought innovation and development of technology to customers. However, . the price dropped and over conclusions, one third of PS3 consoles never sold in February 2007 (J. Paul). Essays. Product features: The PlayStation 3 contains the most advanced technology, which includes the Cell Broadband Engine, a revolutionary microprocessor that brings the research conclusions supercomputer performance to customers.

Moreover, each PS3 is mfa creative writing, equipped with a Blue-ray Disc player, which. Blu-ray Disc , History of video game consoles , PlayStation 1266 Words | 4 Pages. Microsoft Xbox Xbox Outline Executive Summary Page 3 Situation Analysis Page 3 Market Summary Page . 3 - 5 SWOT Analysis Page 5 - 6 Competition Page 6 Marketing Strategy Page 6 Marketing Objectives Page 7 Financial Objectives Page 7 Positioning Page 7 Marketing Mix Page 7 Marketing Research Page 7 - 8 Controls Page 8 Marketing Plan Summary Page 8 - 9 Works Cited Page 10 Executive. Halo 3 , Marketing , Microsoft 1790 Words | 6 Pages. Compare And Contrast Star Wars Vs. ?Carlos Alberto Gomez Zambrano Neil de la Flor Writing 101 Composition Compare Contrast Star Wars vs . Wizard of . OZ In this essay we will talk about research conclusions two movies, STAR WARS IV a new hope, and WIZARD OF OZ, but we will talk particularly about holocaust essays Princess Leia in STAR WARS IV a new hope and Dorothy from the Wizard of research Oz. If we compare the holocaust two we are talking about that are both powerful women, Leia is a powerful woman and Dorothy is politically powerful woman because it is the only one who can defeat. Rebel Alliance , Star Wars , Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope 867 Words | 2 Pages.

Play station vs . Xbox / Xbox 360 The differences between play station 3 and . Research. Xbox 360 gamer consoles which ones is better for you. Video game consoles have been in dissertation production since the early 1970’s, yet they were not very popular until Nintendo released the NES in the mid 1980’s. Among Nintendo stand many other popular video game producers, but two names stand taller than any other. Microsoft and Sony have been in a battle with each other more or less to produce the best electronic gaming. PlayStation , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 536 Words | 2 Pages. Compare and Contrast Texting vs Calling. 31542 June 25, 2013 Compare and Contrast : Texting VS Calling What would we do without cell phones? Have you ever . tried to leave your phone at home just to conclusions, see how much it’s really needed in your everyday life? I have and student it’s a lot harder than you think. Technology has grown so much in the past ten years then you would ever know. From little black and research conclusions white flip phones to is blessing, tablets with apps, games, music and pretty much anything you could ever want just in the palm of your hand.

In 1973 the. Instant messaging , Mobile phone , SMS 924 Words | 3 Pages. Achilles vs Beowulf compare and contrast. ? Compare and contrast Achilles vs Beowulf The way of the warriors Achilles and conclusions Beowulf were two characters . that had an amazing power that made his name lives for holocaust hundreds of years. Research Conclusions. Great warriors need some to have some specific characteristics to reach their fame because we have seem in some heroes that they have gods strong, a unique way to be and goals to achieve. Comparing the student character of Achilles and Beowulf who were two of the best warrior of the history we could know if there are. Beowulf , Christopher Nolan , Difference 1165 Words | 3 Pages. habitually and carefully neat and research clean can make for an interesting topic in for boston a comparison and research conclusions contrast essay. Prospectus Dissertation. Dave Barry compares . the research differences of how women and men clean in his compare and contrast essay, Batting Clean- Up and Striking out.

In Suzanne Britt's compare and contrast essay, Neat People vs . Sloppy People she compares the introduction tea party essay differences of research personalities between Sloppy people and neat people. Both essays compare cleanliness in one way or another however they both have differences regarding their. Cleanliness , Comedy , Defence mechanism 1482 Words | 4 Pages. Compare Contrast Basketball Vs. Baseball. ? Baseball vs . Basketball Baseball and basketball are two very different sports, but the both do relate in some ways. Often times sports . fans compare these two sports to writing unc, determine which they enjoy best. Research. One big comparison between them both is that they are in face both sports.

These sports are also both played as teams. Holocaust. Most of the time, these things in conclusions common are far outweighed by the differences between the for boston essay sports. Research. Two sports that are often compared with each other, baseball and basketball. Baseball , Baseball field , Basketball 833 Words | 3 Pages. Overview3 Executive Summary3 SWOT Analysis3 Market Research4 Marketing Objectives5 Marketing Plan Implementation and Monitoring5 . Bibliography 6 xxxx6 Product overview: The xbox is essay is blessing, one of the most incredible inventions that have reached the research market place in the last decade. The xbox Console in writing the perfect statement a video gaming and research conclusions multimedia platform brand designed and manufactured by student, Microsoft and the first model was launched in November 2001 in the USA. The product is research conclusions, more than just a gaming. Dreamcast , Marketing , Microsoft 1672 Words | 4 Pages. Compare and Contrast Iliad vs. Odessey. How do Homer’s the Iliad and Odyssey compare and essay contrast ? July 4, 2012 at research conclusions, 8:12 am How do Homer’s the Iliad and Odyssey . compare and contrast ? The Iliad begins with Chryses, a prophet of Apollo, coming to a Greek camp and offering valuable “penalty tokens” requesting the return of his daughter who the introduction for boston tea party essay Greeks had captured in a raid.

Because Agamemnon believed she was rightfully his, he refused. Conclusions. Most of his fellow Greeks wanted him to essay is blessing, return her in order to avoid conflict. Research Conclusions. In order to preserve. Achilles , Agamemnon , Greek mythology 1193 Words | 4 Pages. Compare Contrast : Guys vs . Writing. Girls (a.k.a The Ultimate Gender War) Through the journey of research conclusions high school, it . is very often common for the perfect statement one to acquire two different types of research friendships, or in other words, a guy friend and a girl friend. One can argue that these two relationships have just as many similarities as they do differences, but in many cases, it’s the writing differences of these two polar friendships that make them an research ideal mix for any person in need of some good lovin’ pals. Whether it be.

Boy , Female , Friendship 860 Words | 3 Pages. PlayStation 3 vs . Xbox 360 Larry Lane JR English Composition 101 Instructor Pinkard . December 5 2010 There is a lot of prospectus dissertation compotation between the Play Station 3 and research the Xbox 360 . This has been going on is blessing, since Xbox came out with their first counsel. Research Conclusions. There are many people that feel that the Xbox is better than the Play Station 3 and prospectus vice versa. So in research the following I will. PlayStation , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 774 Words | 2 Pages. the Xbox Better than the PS3 What makes the Xbox 360 better than the student PlayStation 3? There has been . so many arguments and research conclusions test that have been conducted because of this 2 very popular gaming consoles. That’s why now they have Xbox and PlayStation Fan clubs. Research Prospectus. These 2 consoles have there cons and research conclusions pros but in holocaust essays my opinion, I think that the Xbox is a better choice for anybody that loves gaming and research this is why. Xbox 360 is model essay, a better experience than the PlayStation 3. My reason for this is that Xbox has. PlayStation , PlayStation 2 , PlayStation 3 860 Words | 2 Pages. Video Games Consoles: Ps3 and Xbox 360.

two of the modern and finest distributors to the video game industries are Sony's PlayStation 3 ( PS3 ) and Microsoft's Xbox . 360 . These two companies have created the most advanced home video game system consoles on the market. However, even though the PS3 and the Xbox 360 provide similar entertainment there are several technical differences that both consoles contain. The PS3 and research the Xbox 360 are decent consoles which have wireless controllers to play any video game. Each controller has the. Blu-ray Disc , DVD , PlayStation 568 Words | 2 Pages. Favorable view of their computer power, graphics and audio. High quality products. Weaknesses: Playstation 3 fell behind in the race from the . start versus the Wii and Xbox 360 ; most likely because of price.

Online Service inferior compared to competitors. Sony added cloud game saving as a part of PS3 ’s 3.60 firmware update. A Parks Associates poll showed that only 30% of tech savvy users believed that cloud storage was a viable option for multimedia. The Playstation. History of student video game consoles , IBM , PlayStation 776 Words | 4 Pages.

remake * Lecture - Compare / Contrast Essay * Lecture Compare / Contrast Essay - Text . Research. Transcript of essay is blessing Audio * Readings Readings | * Find out more about research coherence and student essay transitions between ideas. * Introduction to Transitions and Connecting Words. * Visit organizational chart for transitions. Conclusions. * Read about the nature of Comparative Writing. * Explore Comparison/ Contrast as a pattern of development. Model. * See Patterns for Comparison and Contrast . Research. * Notes about. Bruce Catton , English language , Internet 467 Words | 3 Pages. ?A Rose for Emily Vs . Writing. A Worn Path In the pages of the short stories, “A Worn Path” and conclusions “A Rose for Emily” we are able to see a similar side . and connection between the mfa creative writing unc two. As we look at research conclusions, the theme, tone, and morals we are able to the perfect thesis, better grasp the conflict in these two stories, while detecting whether the two protagonists, Miss Emily and Phoenix Jackson are psychologically splintered. The main moral in “A Worn Path” is the love, and research conclusions life of Phoenix Jackson. “Though quite old and essays suffering from. A Worn Path , Eudora Welty , First-person narrative 1172 Words | 3 Pages. Connecting A PS3 Controller To A PC. ?Connecting a PS3 controller to a PC is not as difficult as one might expect, and typically requires PC users to do little more than plug their . controller in their PC’s USB input.

All you really need is conclusions, a USB cable. Although most stock wireless PS3 controllers come packaged with a USB charge cable, players can purchase a third-party charge cable ($1.50) if missing the component. Since you need those to charge the controller, you’ll need one regardless. Here’s our quick-hit guide to connecting a PS3 controller. Bluetooth , History of video game consoles , Personal computer 756 Words | 2 Pages. ? Compare and Contrast Essay Tips English 101 A compare and contrast essay is thesis statement, about comparing and . Research Conclusions. contrasting the differences and similarities to make a point. Compare = how are they alike Contrast = how they are different Clearly establish the mfa creative writing basis of the comparison and/or contrast . Sample Thesis I— A comparison of the two essays “Running for President” by Mark Twain and “A Mock Columnist, Amok” by Stephen Colbert clearly shows how presidential politics has not changed in over a century. Comparison , Debut albums , Difference 413 Words | 3 Pages. Microsoft Xbox 360 vs Sony Playstation 3 Marketing.

retain profitability. Microsoft's Xbox 360 , shown to industry professionals at the E3 2005 expo, has Redmond lighting up the . Research. leader board in the game console market. Dissertation. High-definition games, free online connectivity, and conclusions a high degree of device and gaming personalization set the pace for where Microsoft wants to take the essay market. Research Conclusions. But with the unveiling of the essays Sony's more powerful PlayStation 3 and research the continued huge loses from Microsoft's games division, the Xbox 360 is by no means a guaranteed success. Microsoft , PlayStation 3 , Sony 2509 Words | 7 Pages. outline compare and contrast facebook vs twitter. ?CESL/COMM 1003 / Winter 2014 / Compare / Contrast Writing Assignment (10%) . ________________________________________________________________________ INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Choose one topic from the the perfect statement list. Research Conclusions. Write on comparisons OR contrasts , NOT BOTH. In all instances, use your own observations. No research is necessary. • Compare or contrast two businesses to determine which one you prefer; for example, Tim Hortons or Starbucks, Canadian Tire or Home Depot, Future Shop or Best Buy, HM or Old Navy.

Facebook , MySpace , Online social networking 1203 Words | 5 Pages. Compare and Contrast Every day there are thousands of compare and contrasting activities, events and even . conversations. We as humans obviously do this as obvious examples like comparing types off food, or clothes, or subliminally like acting a certain way in front of prospectus dissertation the opposite sex to be a suitable mate. The compare and contrasting can be seen in animals too, not just humans. Animals like male birds try to build nests for female birds to be picked as mates, and conclusions then the female birds compare the. Audience , Audience theory , Female 1024 Words | 3 Pages. Egypt vs. Research Dissertation. America Compare Contrast. America she has monuments built to honor dead leaders such as Washington monument, the Lincoln memorial, and now Martin Luther King Jr. monument.

They both . consist of similar ideas of architecture, but how can one compare between what was built 5000 years ago by research, paid Egyptian labor vs . 200 years old monuments. Even though America is much younger and more modernized than Egypt, do not write them off as being a backwards country. Essay On Ignorance. No matter which way either one is research, dissected and broken down, both share. Ancient Egypt , Coptic language , Coptic Orthodox Church of on ignorance Alexandria 930 Words | 3 Pages. RUNNING HEAD: COMPARE AND CONTRAST ESSAY Compare and Contrast Essay Amber Garoutte Intro to . College Writing Compare and Contrast Essay In the last decade, online learning has become an overwhelmingly popular choice for students who want to continue with their higher education. Online schools, like traditional schools, offer students the opportunity to study various subjects and earn a degree, anywhere that there is a computer. The convenience and independence of online learning. Distance education , Education , High school 836 Words | 3 Pages. Jesuit University How Do I Write a Comparison/ Contrast Essay? Comparison = Similarity Contrast = Difference Comparisons . Research Conclusions. are discussions in which a student finds similarities between two or more ideas or things; contrasts , ON THE OTHER HAND (a popular but overused transition between concepts) are discussions in which a student indicates differences between two or more ideas or things.

As you might sense from the previous sentence, comparison/ contrast essays can be very dull without the use of some. Comparison , Comparisons , Debate 955 Words | 4 Pages. Compare -and- Contrast Essay Comparison/ Contrast Organizer Directions: Fill in the chart first. Then write your . title, introductory sentence, topic sentences, and conclusion sentence. Title __________________________________________ Introductory Sentence __________________________ ______________________________________________ Topic Sentence ________________________________ ______________________________________________ Same Food: 1. Food: 1. 2. Holocaust. 2. Topic Sentence ________________________________. Love , Milk , Pudding 535 Words | 6 Pages. ?Name here Compare and Contrast October 16, 2011 Debra Pylypiw, Art 111-100-311 “The Alba Madonna” (1510) by Raphael Approx. . diameter 37 ? in. Research Conclusions. ; framed 54 x 53 ? in. Oil on panel transferred to writing thesis, canvas National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C. Andrew W. Mellon Collection Viewed in A World of Art (6th Edition) by Henry M. Sayre “Deposition” (1435-38) by Rogier Van der Weyden Approx. 7ft. Research. 1 5/8 in for boston x 8 ft.

7 1/8 in. Oil on wood Museo del Prado, Madrid Viewed in research conclusions A World of Art (6th Edition) by Henry. History of writing unc painting , Jan van Eyck , John the Baptist 999 Words | 5 Pages. Compare and Contrast Anorexia vs . Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa are the two most common eating . Conclusions. disorders in the perfect thesis statement the world. They are often confused with one another because they share many of the same qualities; however, it is imperative to understand each disorder has its own distinct behavior that makes it quite different from the other.

Before I compare and contrast the similarities and differences of the two, lets first take a look at what Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa are. Bulimia. Anorexia nervosa , Binge eating , Bulimia nervosa 1204 Words | 4 Pages. Compare and Contrast Essay ENG121: English Composition I Instructor: There are two types of . Conclusions. essays, narrative and descriptive with one being more effective than the other. Mfa Creative Writing. Writing effective and different types of research essays has become a critical part of academic success (Feng Checkett, 2014, p. 152). Introduction Essay. Certain essays can call for either descriptive or narrative writing. Research Conclusions. Narrative writing usually refers to writing, recounting events, focusing more on the events themselves rather. Essay , I Know Why the research Caged Bird Sings , Narrative 1401 Words | 4 Pages. Compare and Contrast: Women vs Men. Women vs Men According to Albert Einstein, “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not.

So each is the perfect thesis, . Research. inevitably disappointed.” Not only was Einstein was the king of quantum physics, but he got right to the point of the most troubling challenges in relations to men vs women. To break it down into better terms, the thinking of process of for boston essay our opposite sex differs. Dave Barry writes a fundamental article called “Beauty and the Beast,” that gives a response. Emotion , Facial hair , Gender 1319 Words | 3 Pages. Looking at basic formal analysis of art work we can compare and conclusions contrast the formal elements. Such things as form, subject matter . content brings art to writing, life.

Line, color and research texture give us a mix of styles from abstract to representational, canvas to clay. Holocaust Essays. Art will give us a new perceptive and apparition for the world we look at research conclusions, daily. One of the research most interesting sculptures I have found is, by Kara Walker, Insurrection (Our Tools were Rudimentary)1 (307). The first thing to stand out, this. Chartres Cathedral , Claude Monet , Color 927 Words | 3 Pages.

COMPARE AND CONTRAST MCDONALDS AND BK. ?MCDONALD’S VS . BURGER KING COMPARE AND CONTRAST VS . MCDONALD’S VS . . Research Conclusions. BURGER KING COMPARE AND CONTRAST Michael Hemeleski EVEREST COLLEGE ONLINE 2014/08/2014 MCDONALD’S VS . BURGER KING COMPARE AND CONTRAST This paper will be about the similar and the differences of two burger places. Mfa Creative. This will compare the research prices and sales and product quality. McDonalds is more famous than Burger King, and mfa creative writing the former has a wider presence than Burger King. When going to conclusions, the McDonalds. Burger King , Customer service , Difference 722 Words | 6 Pages. Whitney 1 Candace M. Whitney Professor Lynn McClelland English 101 22 February 2013 Living in Arizona vs . Living in Hawaii I was born and . The Perfect Thesis. raised in Hawaii on the tiny island of conclusions Kauai where the misty rains fall daily, the unc grass is research, green all year around and the culture is rich in the spirit of aloha. Although living a life in writing unc Hawaii may seem wonderful and made in paradise, many locals make the tough decision to move away and Arizona has become the popular place to go. Research Conclusions. Arizona, with all its history.

Air conditioning , Arizona , Hawaii 973 Words | 3 Pages. k e t i n g B u s i n e s s 1 2 0 A marketing plan focusing on Sony’s Playstation 3. Essays. Marketing Plan: Sony Playstation 3 2 Executive Summary This . marketing plan is looking at Sony’s Playstation 3 ( PS3 ). This powerful piece of hardware is the cutting edge of gaming entertainment. Conclusions. The PS3 has been out for a little over a year, and in writing that time, it has proved to be a hardcore gamers dream. Sony got into the console gaming market in late 1994. The concept for the original Playstation (it was. Blu-ray Disc , PlayStation , PlayStation 2 2157 Words | 7 Pages. Writing A Compare And Contrast Paragraph. Writing A Comparison / Contrast Paragraph Comparison? shows similarities between persons, places, things, ideas, or situations. . Contrast ? points out the differences between persons, places, things, ideas, or situations. Two Basic Methods for conclusions Organizing Comparison / Contrast ? Paragraphs Block Method 1. If you let A and dissertation B stand for the two things (subjects) being compared, then you can use the research conclusions ? block method? in which you tell all about dissertation A, then tell all about B. Thus you discuss A in a block and B. Difference , Lecture , Paragraph 820 Words | 2 Pages. 1. Compare and contrast these poems.

Poems: 1. Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost Whose woods these . are I think I know. Conclusions. His house is in the village, though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. My little horse must think it queer To stop without a farmhouse near Between the woods and frozen lake The darkest evening of the year. He gives his harness bells a shake To ask if there is writing, some mistake. The only other sound's the. Carriage , Emily Dickinson , Life 742 Words | 4 Pages.

Compare and conclusions Contrast: Beowulf vs. The Perfect Thesis. Mr. Incredible. Compare and Contrast : Beowulf vs . Mr. . Incredible While Beowulf and Disney’s The Incredibles’ main character, Mr. Incredible, live in different time periods, they both exhibit characteristics worthy of a hero. Mr.

Incredible is a 21st century hero who uses his innate abilities to fight crime. Research. In addition to protecting the community, Mr. Incredible balances his duties with being a strong father figure to his family. Model Student. Further. Beowulf , Grendel , Grendel's mother 748 Words | 3 Pages. ? Compare and research conclusions Contrast : six sigma, lean, and kaizen Donna Guillory Siena Heights University HCM301-OG, Summer 2015 May . 20, 2015 Abstract This paper will work to compare and contrast six sigma, lean process improvement, and Kaizen.

In so doing, it will serve to elaborate on the different similarities in the perfect thesis statement each of these process improvement methods and the ways in which they differ, detailing a clear understanding of each of the conclusions three different approaches. Keywords: process improvement methods. 5 Whys , Business process , Lean manufacturing 1144 Words | 6 Pages. Compare and Contrast Christians vs Muslims. This is model essay, performed in research conclusions the twelfth month of the writing Islamic calendar.

These five pillars, are what Muslim followers believe if lived by conclusions, will assist them in . obtaining eternal life with the God in which they serve. When comparing these two religions, the contrast is for boston tea party essay, also apparent in their way of life as well. Education and conclusions marriage are also two things common in both religions and cultures but very different. One thing is certain when analyzing the essays union of marriage or the importance and significance of research education.

Best Custom Academic Essay Writing Help & Writing Services UK Online -
Writing a Conclusion - Answering the …

Analysis Of Political Cartoons In R.K.Laxman's Work. 'Political cartoons are vivid primary sources that offer intriguing and entertaining insights into the public mood, the underlying cultural assumptions of an age, and conclusions, attitudes toward key events or trends of the times. Since the 18th century, political cartoons have offered a highly useful window into the past. Just about every school history textbook now has its quota of political cartoons'' ' Jonathan Burack. Burack says that the simplicity of the cartoons is what makes cartoons deceptive, the more simplicity of the drawing or visual, the more complex the thought behind it. He points out that cartoons have evolved from the essays, 1700's where they were elaborate heavy on dialogues and obscure visuals. He says cartoons in short, are visual strategies to make a point in small spaces. Cartoon is an conclusions, imprecise term applied to a multitude of writing the perfect thesis graphic forms. Though being better than other terms such as caricature, it can be broadly divided into two categories: cartoons of opinion and joke cartoons. Cartoons of opinion are primarily visual mean of communicating opinions and attitudes, humour may be present but not a necessary part of it.

On the other hand, joke cartoons are designed to communicate humour. This art form dates back to at least 3300 years. The world's oldest caricature was unearthed in Egypt where the subject of mockery was none other than the Egyptian king 'Pharaoh Akhenaton'. And it happened when he tried to give his country a new religion, new government and a new capital city around 1360 BC. Caricatures were always there, they have been found on Ancient Greek pottery depictions, lampooning both political leaders and overweight Olympian gods. The Roman Empire's political discontent appeared scrawled on walls, mocking strict or incompetent military commanders as well as fringe religious movements. Ancient Indian rulers also were no less immune to conclusions, caricatures that attacked political elites and their Hindu gods. What is significant in these manifestations is that these cartoons were produced independent of editorial control or profit motive and appeared on mediums other than newsprint. On Ignorance? Political cartoons are made of two elements ' caricature, in which the subject is parodied and allusion, in which the subject is placed under the research conclusions, situation or context. Caricature is dissertation, a western art which dates back to Leonardo da Vinci's artistic explorations of the ideal type of research deformity namely grotesque that he used to tea party essay, explain the concept of ideal beauty.

As the time goes the established principles of form by Leonardo became so ingrained into the portraiture method that several other artists rebelled against him. So in order to make satire more lighthearted caricature came as a counter art. It was a new genre which was quick, impressionistic and exaggerating prominent physical characteristics to humorous effect, bringing out the subject's inner self in a kind of physiognomic satire. Conclusions? Caricatures started to become popular with collectors, perceiving the essay, fanciful exercises as curiosities rather than an artistic work, so instead of displaying it publicly they were shown in parlors and drawing rooms. The printing press invention profoundly changed the scene of political cartoons. Printing led to conclusions, the emergence of the tea party, broadsheet, which circulated throughout Renaissance Europe. During the research conclusions, 17th century, William Hogarth was perceived as the precursor of political cartoons.

His cartoons were loaded with satire and introduction for boston essay, sequential artistic scenes, aimed for research conclusions social criticism. His cartoons brought out the model student essay, corruption of early 18th century Britain politics. His works includes the iconic portray of the disastrous 1720's stock market crash known as the research conclusions, 'South Sea Bubble' leading to loss a great deal of thesis money. His masterpiece 'A Rake's Progress' had a strong moral tone that shows how cartoons were becoming a vehicle of setting social agenda. The art of research conclusions cartooning started to develop in the latter part of 18th century. James Gillray was a well-known name during this time who explored the medium of cartooning especially during French Revolution.

His works ridiculed the ambitions of the revolutionary and Napoleon's motifs through lampooning and caricatures. Gillray's incomparable wit and humour, his use of knowledge of life, keen sense of the ludicrous, and beauty of execution, put him amongst the top cartoonists once. Essay On Ignorance? It shows how cartooning was becoming influential and gaining widespread acclaim. Magazines like 'Punch' started to research, publish in 1941 became a national institution due to its influential and widely acclaimed artists such as John Leech, Richard Doyle, John Tenniel and Charles Keene. By the student, mid-19th century, magazines were evolved into newspaper and publishers printed their take upon day to day politics. Research? One of them was the introduction for boston tea party essay, famous influential cartoonist Thomas Nast from New York whose cartoons attacked the criminal activities 'Boss Tweed' political machinery.

By the conclusions, late 19th century cartoonists started to draw inspiration from other sources such as Shakespeare, Bible, sports, mythology and dissertation, other contexts. According to Charles Press, author of Political Cartooning, in order to make a political cartoon effective it must have the four following qualities ' ' Artistic quality - but the artistry must not get in the way of the message. ' Genuine sentiment - but it should not feel phony. ' Fresh, uncomplicated imagery - should be striking, forceful, and amusing. ' Lasting importance - the subject of the cartoon should be important so the research, cartoon can be understood by future readers. Following are the other significant elements that goes into the making of political cartoons - ' SATIRE - Political cartoons uses satire in order to make an observation about mfa creative writing unc a situation.

It touches those issues that may not be suited for commentary by an editor. A cartoon is endorsed by a newspaper and is definitely a questioning and decisive piece that at times may even be biased. A good cartoon says what the editorial may try to avoid, cartoons are safe as the prevalent humour quotient brings certain balance to controversies and that is why any newspaper tries at getting out the best artwork. Cartoonists use specific devises to get their message across. ' HUMOUR ' Humour is the most prevalent subject matter in political cartoons. The effectiveness of a cartoon depends significantly upon conclusions the element of humour it contains. Through humour, absurdity and thesis, hypocrisy are exposed and when a reader laugh at conclusions those who are in power, he becomes less afraid.

The element of humour act as a sugar coating upon the bitter pill. And it also brings certain balance to controversies. As satire can hurt people, cartoonist uses humour subversively as an agent of change and reflection. ' SYMBOLS ' Symbols are important, as sometimes people are not sure how they feel and unable to make a decision. Studies shows that there is a high frequency of emotional symbolism in editorial cartoons as explained by the DeMause's theory. Manipulation of research prospectus dissertation shared symbols is likely to be important in research conclusions directing public attention and shaping public opinion, especially in modern democracies.

' IRONY ' The use of on ignorance political irony often points out the contradictions in politics in a wry way. Rhetoric is often used in text with irony, this sort of conclusions irony is often seen in political cartoons. Sometimes it is introduction for boston essay, humorous, and other times it can be quite hostile. Burack says that irony makes cartoons witty and point out the flaws in the system. He says cartoons must entail irony as they can make a contradiction and argument. ' STEREOTYPING - Stereotyping is a routine in cartoons, it's in a stereotype that the cartoonist tries, explains and simplifies a largely applicable point of view. Though being offensive, it largely helps a cartoonist to convey and establish an idea, making a strong point open for discussions and debates.

' AN ARGUMENT NOT A SLOGAN - Cartoons are pointed taking a jab at issues, they are not merely slogans that state a fact. Conclusions? Slogans are different for ex. Adidas has 'Impossible Is Nothing' slogan. Essay On Ignorance? But a cartoon subverts it explaining how this is achieved. In some cases it's opinionated and blunt. So even though if it's biased, the cartoon provides one, grounds for responding and even arguing back. ' DISTORTION - Exaggeration and distortion are the primary tools employed by a cartoonist which shows someone's power or weak??ness, the importance or the insignificance, dangerousness or helplessness of a person, group, or social force. In other words, distortion and exaggeration help to conclusions, emphasise extremes in personalities or actions. R K Laxman is an Indian cartoonist, illustrator, and humorist. He is best known for his creation The Common Man, for his daily cartoon strip, You Said It in The Times of India, which started in essay 1951.

He is a pioneer of political cartooning in India. He is a legendary cartoonist not because of the research conclusions, paper he is associated with but because of the cartoons he put on it. His cartoons were effective yet less controversial. Prospectus? The Times of India owes Laxman for highlighting such issues that otherwise would have lost in a country like ours. The book written by R K Laxman, titled 'The Common Man Seeks Justice' shows the complex life of the research conclusions, common man, who is introduction tea party essay, a silent spectator to all that goes around him. Common man is a famous caricature by Laxman as a spectator to the situation he faces. The common man is portrayed as a submissive character with deep insights who is hopeful and usually disappointed in what he receives in the end. 'The Common Man Seeks Justice'' is about the battles of this extraordinary spirit.

The face of the common man is one that everybody recognises and relates to. The common man, the iconic symbol of resilience and adaptability, who is research conclusions, a silent spectator to model student, all that is wrong, looking at conclusions politicians and bureaucrats and is stumped by their actions. The common man however takes it in his stride and moves on is blessing, with what he has to do making peace with corruption and apathy. He is okay with congestion and overpopulation; he genuinely understands the conclusions, problems of his fellow citizens and tries not to judge. This book shows how cartoons are drawn and how they influence the minds of the readers. How the common man is a meek and submissive yet jolly character. Is Blessing? It leaves to research conclusions, the imagination of the research dissertation, reader on how to interpret the conclusions, cartoon. The cartoons in the series can be seen as all accepting, highly corrupt, sometimes stupid and unreasonable. The book is more like an exercise to understand subtle hints and inclinations of introduction for boston tea party essay political cartoons.

R K Laxman being a social cartoonist, makes a commentary upon the lives of millions of Indians who live in challenging times politically, socially, economically. Laxman is known for his artistic talent which brings to life the problems of the common man, Laxman's readers found him to be realistic, a casual reader may see it as a slapstick, and research, this could be because the common man witnesses absurd events that have no logical explanations. Holocaust? Laxman's followers understands that this is to bring to notice the problems, not merely humour. Political cartoons are an important part in any newspaper, though the position of this piece is small, the research conclusions, impact is huge. It conveys a lot of information with very few words. Even if the emotions behind them is introduction for boston, harsh it would be oftenly taken with a sense of humour and research, understanding the humor of people gives definition to the society, definition not readily available in statement traditional history. Cartoons are complex, the reason why newspaper invests in them when writing would do the job is the reason for their popularity. In India, political cartoons are used to conclusions, propagate ideas and change. The press and political cartoons becomes mediums to convey the change and information. Even freedom fighters used this platform to convey their thought, not just during pre-independence time but also after it as well.

Artists like BalaSaheb Thackeray and R.K.Laxman comments upon various things in the independent India. The emergency of 1984 is an example from the mfa creative writing, Indian context where cartoonists played a greater role in putting out opinions when Editorials were curbed and could not present their point of view independently. The purpose of research cartoons usually is to tea party, promote social welfare and social well-being. Conclusions? Cartoonist draws attention to some wrong in the hope of stimulating activity to correct it. Political cartoons serves social functionalism. Historic and recent examples demonstrate the continued ability of the political cartoon to draw attention, spark controversy, and trouble leaders across the holocaust essays, globe. Research? It is the ability of cartoons to essay, undermine the legitimacy of research conclusions rulers, leaving an indelible stain on their public image, that remains one of their most potent and feared attributes. Occasionally, both governments and elites have attempted to harness the medium's power for political ends. Reportedly French artists were encouraged by Napoleon to dissertation, create cartoons that sanctioned his policies (Lester 1995, 222).

Social inequalities doesn't allow the citizens to enjoy and exercise their rights as an equal citizen of a country which therefore make the common man silenced and unacknowledged, completely absent from research, political equation remained being an indelible fact. Cartooning is a subversive art as dictators and research prospectus, political leaders are scared people, they can't risk ridicule that's why the conclusions, totalitarian establishment suppress it. It's the ability of cartoons to subvert the authorization of rulers, leaving an indelible stain on their public images. So as an active nature of a democratic life, it's pulsated through visual satiric political representation. So drawing in the comical aspect of a functioning democracy, draws out a democracy alive to model essay, its inherent possibilities; a democracy laughing at research himself despite all of the limitations and bringing out the best potential attributes, offering a social functionalism. Analyzing the Purpose and Meaning of Political Cartoons - ReadWriteThink. readwritethink.org. The Perfect Thesis? N.p., n.d. Web. . http://www.readwritethink.org/classroom-resources/lesson-plans/analyzing-purpose-meaning-political-794.html#tabs. Chatterjee, Sushmita. Research Conclusions? Cartooning Democracy: The Images of prospectus dissertation R. K. Laxman.

PS: Political Science Politics (): 303. Print. Editorial cartoon - Top Videos. Editorial cartoon - Top Videos. N.p., n.d. Research? Web. . http://www.mashpedia.com/Editorial_cartoon.

IMPORTANCE OF POLITICAL CARTOONS TO NEWSPAPERS. - Christ University Institutional Repository. N.p., n.d. Web. . Writing The Perfect Statement? http://repository.christuniversity.in/1717/. Laxman, R. Conclusions? K.. Writing Thesis? The common man seeks justice. New Delhi: Penguin Books, 2003. Print. Leverkuhn, A., and Andrew Jones. . WiseGeek. Conjecture, 28 Mar. 2014. Web. Research Conclusions? . Dissertation? http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-political-irony.htm.

Part I: A Brief History of Political Cartoons. Part I: A Brief History of Political Cartoons. Conclusions? N.p., n.d. Web. . http://xroads.virginia.edu/ Political Cartoons. Rita786s Blog. N.p., n.d. Web. . http://rita786.wordpress.com/political-cartoons-brief/.Political cartoons.

Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 3 July 2014. Web. . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_cartoons. Teaching History.org, home of the National History Education Clearinghouse. Interpreting Political Cartoons in the History Classroom. N.p., n.d. Web. . http://teachinghistory.org/teaching-materials/teaching-guides/21733.

The properties of editorial cartoons | The Herald. The Herald. N.p., n.d. Research Dissertation? Web. . http://www.herald.co.zw/the-properties-of-editorial-cartoons/. Political Cartoon Analysis by Khaledbelia.

StudyMode. N.p., n.d. Web. . http://www.studymode.com/essays/Political-Cartoon-Analysis-1617803.html. Abraham, Abu. Anatomy of the Political Cartoon. : , . Print. Chatterjee, Sushmita. Cartooning Democracy: The Images of R. K. Laxman. PS: Political Science Politics (): 303. Print.

If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom English Language essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question? There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to conclusions, help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised English Language work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This English Language essay was submitted to us by a student in order to help you with your studies.

This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows: Essay UK, Analysis Of Political Cartoons In R.K.Laxman's Work . Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/free-essays/english-language/analysis-political-cartoons.php [03-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on prospectus dissertation, the link below to request removal: Essay UK offers professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and conclusions, coursework writing service. Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on time.

Essay UK is a trading name of essay Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 08866484 . Registered Data Controller No: ZA245894.